I will introduce my plan of summer vacation.
 In August, I will work at a part-time job because I want to earn a lot of money to enjoy summer vacation. Thus, I am not going to play with my friends in August, but I got a mail yesterday. It said that let's go to Kobe to see Iniesta. He is one of the best soccer players in the world. I wanted to see him, so I may play with them to see him.
 In September, I will have much time to play with my friends. First, I am going to go to Hokkaido with my friends of junior high school. I want to eat a lot of delicious dishes there. Moreover, the weather of Hokkaido is cooler than that of Western Japan. This is the reason why we want to go there. Second, I am going to go to Tokyo with my friends of high school. This is first time to go there, so I am looking forward to going there.
 I want to finish summer vacation without being injured.

コメント

  1. Sounds like a good plan! Enjoy your break! I will also go to Hokkaido.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿