World Cup is held in Russia.I like to watch soccer.
Although most of soccer games of World Cup are held at midnight, I watched most of them.
The most excited game that I have ever watched is Mexico and Germany.
A lot of people thought that Germany won, but Mexico won.
Germany had more chances than Mexico. However, as soon as Mexico had a ball, they counterattacked and a man who had excellent soccer skill got a goal.
Yesterday, the game of Japan and Colombia was held. Japan won contrary to expectations.
I was impressed and thought that soccer players who fought on behalf of Japan were so cool.
I again realized that we can have a brave from sports.

コメント

  1. I like soccer, too. I watched these games. All of them were exciting!

    返信削除
  2. I didn't think Japan win. so it was great. In other word, Osako is god.

    返信削除
  3. I can't stay up late, so I will watch the highlight on news.

    返信削除
  4. Do you think which country will win?

    返信削除
  5. I watch  World  cup too

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿