Do you think that my story is true?

I belonged to the baseball team when I was a elementary school student.
Neighbors who lived near my house were forced to join the team.
There were 6 teams in my city. The team which I belonged to was the second strongest there.
We used to practice hard for about 5 hours on weekends.
One day, we practiced as usual. I batted seventh.
A pitcher threw a ball when I stayed in the batter's box. The ball hit my finger.
It was too painful for me to pick up a ball. After this incident, I went home soon.
I guessed that my finger was not broken and it cured in a few days ,so I did not go to a hospital.
After 2 weeks, I went to a hospital because I felt pain in my finger.
The doctor said that my finger was broken and it took about a month to cure completely.
I had not played baseball since this happened ,so the teammates except me became much better than me. After all, I  stopped practicing baseball after my finger was cure.

コメント

  1. I think your story is truth. this is because your story is interesting

    返信削除
  2. I think this story is true.
    By the way, What club did you join in junior high school.

    返信削除
  3. Do you like baseball now?

    返信削除
  4. I think this story is true.

    返信削除
  5. Anyone didn't recommend you go to hospital?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿