My name is Yotaro Morimoto.

 I'm from Osaka. I live countryside, so it takes an hour to visit Namba from my house.

 I want to become engineer in the future because I was interested in how to make something when I was young. For example, PC, car and so on. This is because I am going to study hard about
engineering.

 I  have belonged soccer club for six years, but I thought playing soccer was boring. After all, I did not play soccer when I was high school student, but I want to play it now because I did not play it for three years , so I will play it at Okayama University.

 I like to watch baseball which high school students play. It is very exciting. I went to Koshien to watch it last month. I never forget it.

コメント

  1. I want to be engineer too.
    What do you want to study?
    I want to study about superconductivity.

    返信削除
  2. I played soccer when I was high school student. I want to play soccer at okayama universuty

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I like to watch baseball in Koshien too.

      削除
  3. Please enjoy baseball at okadai!

    返信削除
  4. Baseball game high school students play is exciting. I think so, too. Do you watch professional baseball game?

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿